Full Service Tagging
Want to consign but don’t have time? Pass It On Cape Fear can help! We are pleased to announce our Full Service Tagging Option, a new service for hassle-free consigning! Let us prepare, price & tag your items for our sale! All you do is gather your items & we’ll pick them up!
How it works:
1. You gather up your children and maternity items (minimum of 40 items).
2. Schedule a pick up (see information below for contacting us).
3. We’ll prepare & price & your items then take them to the Pass It On Cape Fear sale.
4. You get to shop early, before we open to the public.
5. You sit back & wait for your check (about 1-2 weeks).
Details, details, details…
§ The full service tagging consignor (that’s you!) and Pass It On Cape Fear (that’s us!) will share the profits from all goods sold at a very competitive rate of 50%/50%.
§ There is a $25 Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable registration fee that will be deducted from your profit check.
§ We receive gently used, freshly laundered children and maternity items. Items should be free of rips, stains, tears, smells and in current style. All clothing, shoes and small toys must be in a large plastic bag or bin with a secured lid. Large toys should be placed in garbage bags. All toys must be in safe, working condition with all parts.
§ All items received for the full service tagging option will be marked at 50% off on the final sale day.