Ready to jump on board?
Hop on over to the How To Guide to get started!
Here's Our Top 5 Reasons to choose Pass It On Cape Fear:
1. Consignors make 70% of their total sales for our Kids Event and 60% of their sales at our Womens Event. This is a MUCH higher percentage than at any traditional consignment store!
2. Consignors & Volunteers shop the Pre-Sale AND Half Price Day before the public.
3. Consignors get to check on the status of their items during the sale. They can see what has sold and how much money they can expect to make.
4. You're not alone! We have a Facebook Group just for consignors. You can get firsthand help from experienced consignors.
5. We are organized! We are always working on making the event as efficient and smooth sailing as possible! We organize, re-organize and keep organizing. We invest dozens of woman hours in making it this way!
BONUS REASON: We LOVE giving back to the community! All items donated go to local organizations that ensure all the donated, gently used items get into the hands of people who can use them.
Join "Pass It On Cape Fear- All Things Consigning" on Facebook for real time help getting started.
The Elks Lodge
5102 Oleander Dr.
Nov. 1st-5th, 2022